Template creation is the cornerstone of any design. In this course, you’ll learn how to create a successful template and set up a drawing file. Once you’re ready to populate your file with drawing objects, you’ll create and edit advanced objects and work with tools that allow for greater accuracy, such as polar tracking and constraints. You’ll practice using viewports, external references, and importing various file types and content into AutoCAD.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create a robust template file for efficiency and practical application.
- Create and edit objects. Work with viewports.
- Draw with greater accuracy using measurement tools and methods, such as polar tracking, dynamic input, selection cycling, and constraints.
- Use external references and import data into AutoCAD.
- Use the Design Center in an efficient and practical workflow.