Drawing files are the framework for technical projects. Learn how to manage these critical files and understand their key components, including layers, drawing layouts, and sheet sets. Once you know how to create and manage file details, you’ll discover how to handle potential file corruptions, export using eTransmit, and collaborate across teams. Get the course resources to practice on your own and use the recommended workflows in your own projects.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create and manage layers in files for greater consistency and efficiency.
- Create and use layer filters and layer states.
- Make and modify page setups to ensure proper page layouts.
- Construct and work with sheets and sheet sets, including attributes and fields.
- Address file corruption issues, recover files, and use Audit, Purge, and Insert commands.
- Export files and work with the eTransmit tool.
- Coordinate with others using external reference (xref) files and DWG Compare.